H. K. INTERDENOMINATIONAL MINISTRIES
“To mold an interdenominational outreach”
Aim of the Ministries
To reach interdenominational people and teach and inform them of the need for the church to face the world united in faith and purpose.
Purpose Of Registration
- Charity work
- Organize Religious Gatherings, Conferences, Ordination e.t.c interdenominationally.
Statement Of Faith
- We believe in the scripture in the old and New Testament in their original writing as iiilly inspired of God and accepts them as the supreme and linal authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, Born of Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinliil nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice according to the scriptures and that all who believe in him are justified on the grounds of his shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, High ascension into Heaven and His present life as our High Priest and our Advocate.
- We believe in the personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who repent of their sins and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by Faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the baptism of the Spirit, Empowering and Equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of apostle, pr0phet, evangelist, pastor and teacher.
Mission and Objectives
- To organize meetings, conferences and crusades.
- To organize ordination ceremonies for Minisz Leaders and Church Leaders locally and internationally.
- Do humanitarian work of caring for the weak in society, the vulnerable and help communities to set up projects to benefit the local populace.
- Build schools, religious academic institutions and hospitals.
- Organize interdenominational preachers, pastor’s seminars.
- Organize National and International camps that are non denominational.
- Organize seminars and workshops for different groups in the society.
- The Youth, Men’s seminars, Women’s meetings e.t.c
- Organize lnterdenominational Teenager conferences.
- Run offices dealing with all correspondences internationally and locally.
- Run a TV. Station, Radio station and a Satellite on Christian Religious Education under Media department.
- Organize for prison ministries, hospital ministries, police counseling services and Armed Forces counseling and ministry.
- Operate an academy whose aim is to assist bright but poor children get quality education, Pastors and Church Leaders’ children where they can get proper guidance, counseling and education.
- Create an interdenominational conference facility center in Naivasha Town seating five thousand people.
- Build a University college which is Christian based set with International standards.
- Run a daily Newspaper and a monthly magazine.
- Run a catering service.
- Run an International Bible College and Pastoral Training Institute.
- Build a prayer centre in Mailo 4.
- Build an International Hotel and Guest House.
- Build and run an old people’s home and orphan’s centre.
- Build a well equipped printing press.
- Mineral water supply.
- Bookshop and sales.
To mold an interdenominational outreach that will be able to bring church leaders and Pastors together and build the body of Christ to be able to mature and ready them for Christs coming
For the ministry to achieve its vision by the next five years, the following Will be the total requirements:
- Offices separate from the church offices
- Money for building on a 5 acres land in Naivasha.
- Cash projection of one million Kenya Shillings.
- Facilities and Land for the projected offices.